UK Credit and Debt Conference 2006
Paying for a modern lifestyle. Can we master today’s problems of over indebtedness
Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th November
Royal Horseguards Hotel - London
just two minutes from Embankment Underground Station
Book by the end of this week and take advantage of the early booking discount!
You will have seen continuing press coverage of this key issue for the UK market. Come and hear from the experts, put your questions and learn what can be done to protect your business. This is a must attend conference for all those involved in the UK’s £ multi billion consumer lending industry. The many regulatory challenges and threats that the industry faces, together with the recent rise in interest rates and tough competitive environment mean that there are many hot topics that the industry needs to get to grips with.
This conference is well worth the two days investment, learn from the industry’s experts and gain an invaluable insight into the issues and what can be done to sustain competitive position and respond to the business challenges.
Key points about this conference – who and what you will hear:
* Dr Vincent Cable MP (Liberal Democrat shadow Chancellor) looking at the political background and the impact of rising indebtedness
* Callcredit, Experian, Equifax, Decision Metrics and others explain how to improve decision making with better data analysis and more predictive characteristics.
* The consumers’ perspective from Which?
* Vernon Everitt of the FSA on financial education
* What happens at the back end and when things go wrong, collections and recoveries experience TDX and CCCS’s insight into multiple indebtedness and debt management arrangements. Learn from APACS about the UK credit card industry’s moves to improve first party fraud versus poor lending information
* Hear from Grant Thornton about recent developments with personal insolvency and IVAs
* Meet other professionals, make contacts, share knowledge and learn more to help improve your business.
A great opportunity to gain insight into the UK's consumer lending...
Full details and registration from:
Read more at www.debtconference.co.uk