A Credit Managers Box of Tricks - Webinar Event - 2nd December 2021
A Credit Managers Box of Tricks (hosted by Begbies Traynor and Azzurro Associates)
As government business support schemes come to an end, how can you minimise the time you spend chasing bad debt, and protect your cash flow by preventing large write offs?
This workshop will give you the tools to enable you to expand the business and focus on new customers, giving you access to attractive business funding options.
We will look at the tools a credit team has at its disposal and our experts will give their advice on how and when to use these.
- Brendan Clarkson, Director, Begbies Traynor
- Ian Defty, Partner, Begbies Traynor
- Neil Cronshaw, Credit Services Manager, Begbies Traynor
- Andrew Birkwood, CEO, Azzurro Associates
- Karen Savage, SOO and Director, Azzurro Associates
For more details and to register for the event, please click here