Atradius Country Report Middle East and Northern Africa
Main Middle Eastern and Northern African Markets country reports:
- Algeria: The economy needs to diversify further.
- Egypt: Stronger growth and increasing foreign investment in 2015.
- Jordan: Higher growth expected despite the on-going security issues.
- Kuwait: Still a budget surplus despite decreasing oil revenues.
- Morocco: Higher growth due to agriculture rebound and increasing exports.
- Saudi Arabia: Lower GDP growth and a fiscal deficit in 2015.
- Tunisia: The unstable security situation is expected to negatively affect the economy.
- UAE: Lower oil price takes its toll on growth, but increased public spending can be easily financed.
Download your free report HERE