CCR-interactive: have you booked your ticket yet?
CCR-interactive, in association with Philips & Homecoll, is one of the largest and leading one-day conferences in the credit industry's diary from the publishers of CCR magazine.
On 5th October 2010, at the prestigious Guoman Tower Hotel in London, England, CCR-interactive will be back, bigger and better than ever. Six conference streams – Commercial Credit (brochure attached), Consumer, Collections, Risk , Legal issues & enforcement and International – will run in parallel on one day, showcasing many of the most senior, world-class credit professionals from the UK and around the world.
To find out more information and to book your place at this outstanding event, please contact me on 01702 341948 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delegates will enjoy:
* The biggest one-day conference in the credit industry.
* The leading-editorial conference in credit.
* Outstanding networking opportunities.
* Keynote presentation by Trevor Williams, Chief Economist, Lloyds Banking Group
* One-to-one meetings planned in advance, so you get the most from your day.
* CCR-meetings schedule will be texted to you on the day.
* Delegates seated in round tables to encourage debate.
* The opportunity to hear from your peers, some of the most senior credit professionals from around the world.
* A proven formula – we do not chop and change.
* Opportunities to put your questions to the experts.
* Seven knowledge-giving presentations by senior creditors and regulators in each stream.
* Luxurious new landmark venue – next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
* All presentations recorded and downloadable from www.ccrinteractive.com.
* Supplier presentations to update you on the latest developments in the industry.
* Six streams to ensure that you hear presentations of direct relevance to you.
* The most important presentation topics, chosen by CCR’s experienced editorial team.
* The Association Zone
* Credit Excellence Awards
Prices are frozen at last year’s rates - £350 for the day and £150 for the Gala Dinner. Can you really afford to miss out?
To find out more information and to book your place at this outstanding event, please telephone 0044
(0)1702 341948 or email email@example.com