The Credit Services Association (CSA) is delighted to have been included in the new register of apprenticeship training providers (RoATP)
The Credit Services Association (CSA) is delighted to have been included in the new register of apprenticeship training providers (RoATP) announced today, 14 March 2017, aimed at improving the quality of apprenticeship delivery.
It is already well progressed with its plans to deliver apprenticeships to its members and other companies who are interested in the areas specialising in Debt Collection, Compliance and Leadership, and Management.
The list of standards include:
- Credit Controller/Collector - Level 2
- Advanced Credit Controller/Debt Collection Specialist - Level 3
- Compliance/Risk Officer - Level 3
- Senior Compliance/Risk Specialist - Level 6
Leadership and Management
- Leadership and Management - Team Leader/Supervisor - Level 3
- Leadership and Management - Operations/Department - Level 5
If you are interested in apprenticeships and would like further advice, guidance or more detailed descriptions, please contact Fiona Macaskill, the CSA’s Head of Learning and Development on 0191 217 3072 or email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org. The CSA delivered a free-to-attend webinar on Thursday 9th March at 11am.