Effective Credit and Collections Strategies Conference Malaysia
All financial and non-financial industries are exposed to credit issues. Due to increasing competition, the recent credit crisis sweeping the global economy, fluctuating interest rates and growing uncertainty, managing credit and collections effectively is becoming more of a challenging. In light of these challenges, credit today carries a higher risk of bad debts, delays, uncertainty and even possibilities of spoiling business relations. Since credit management process is an on-going process, companies are continuously in search for better solutions and better strategies to manage their credit. While credit is an essential sales tool in today’s competitive environment for increased revenue and profit, good credit and collections management is equally an important process to ensure sound sales and maximize cash flow for operations.
UNI is proudly organizing a workshop on:
Effective Credit and Collections Strategies
25th – 26th August 2008
Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This Effective Credit and Collections Strategies workshop will provide intensive learning to understand and appreciate the importance of effective credit and collection strategies, how to plan an effective proven techniques for credit management and debt collection without damaging your good customer relations with you clients.
In this 2-days workshop, you will be:
* BENCHMARK your organization with global best practices and local case studies
* UNDERSTAND how organizations in other countries do their collections effectively
* DISCOVER how to design effective credit policies with regional exposure
* LEARN how to minimize credit risk with the use of credit insurance
* TRANSFORM your credit management into a profit centre
* FORMULATE a strategic and systematic approach to collect your debts
* CREATE a winning team between sales and your credit department
* EFFECTIVELY be assertive as require with your delinquent accounts
* EMPLOY simple stress and time management techniques in a sometimes difficult and demanding job
XX - Bonus-Free Takeaway!
Each participant in the program will receive a free manual copy of “Coach Plus”, a negotiating research product designed by Mr. Paulsen.
For further information, please contact:
Tan Pei Di (Ms.)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject code “EXT-ECCS”
Tel: +65 6825 9636
Fax: +65 6776 2120
UNI also provide in-house training for organization. Kindly contact the person in charge for more information- Subject Code:”ECCS-In house”