The Future of Consumer Finance
The conference will take place on: 23rd & 24th March 2010
After another turbulent year, this years The Future of Consumer Finance conference will address the key challenges facing the industry as it moves forward. Attendees at this industry-leading event can expect insightful presentations by key figures on issues including:
* Credit risk management how can lenders optimise risk models and lending policies in an uncertain economic environment?
* The state of the UK economy what shape will the economic recovery take and how will it affect lenders?
* Portfolio and debt management strategies what options do lenders have to recover debt under current market conditions and how can lenders optimise collection policies?
* Credit pricing how will tighter regulation affect prices? How are other pressures including aggregators and restrictions on the sale of PPI affecting prices for consumers?
* Regulatory changes how can lenders effectively manage the implementation of the ECCD by June and what impact will the appointment of a Consumer Advocate and the OFTs guidance on irresponsible lending have on the industry?
* And many other pertinent issues
If you would like to inquire further about this event, or any of our other events in this sector, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7760 8699
Read more at www.marketforce.eu.com/consumerfinance